Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Some Awesome Sales You Won't Want to Miss

Hello Stamping Friends,
 
Here to share this week's awesome specials with you. Updated just today is the clearance rack. Many, many great retired items at great savings. Head over to my website and check out the store to see for yourself. You are going to love it. And as an added bonus, anyone that places a $25.00 order online or through me will receive a $5.00 gift from me. Can't get much better than that.
 
 
And let's not forget the weekly deals. Great savings on current product. I know I've been using the rosette die a lot and if you thought it was a little too pricey now's the time to get it. Of course, there's several other things that I think would be great to have on hand when you're crafting, punches, paper, ribbon, oh my.



No comments:

Post a Comment