Friday, September 27, 2013

Sparkly Halloween

Hello Stamping Friends,

This week at Sisters in Stamping we are sharing with you some great ideas using Washi tape. I used the Halloween selection of washi tape to make my card.  Washi tape is so quick and easy to add a lot of umph to your card. Here I just used strips of it on the bottom of the card to add some more eye appeal.

 
I love this single stamp in the Holiday Catalog. The pumpkins are so cute and look at that happy little jack in the middle. Of course, on this card I say he's so happy because he gets to look at that sparkly pumpkin. I mean, glitter makes me happy, so why wouldn't he be happy with glitter too? 

I also added some texture with the chevron embossing folder (to match the washi tape) to the cut piece of pumpkin pie cardstock. I was considering embossing the black but decided against it. Although I still think it would look pretty cool.
 
Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamps: Halloween Happiness
Ink: Stampin' Write Markers: Pumpkin Pie & Old Olive
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, and Basic Black
Other: Deco Labels Framelits, Chevron Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive, Witches' Brew Designer Washi Tape, Orange Stampin' glitter, & Tombo Multi-Purpose Glue
 
Don't forget to visit the Sisters in Stamping blog for more washi tape ideas.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment