Friday, July 12, 2013

I Love My Big Shot!

Hello Stamping Friends,

I really do love my big shot. I use it on just about every project I make. I mean really, it's magical. It takes a nice card and turns it into a magnificent card with a couple of turns of the handle. What's not to love about that?

Today at Sisters in Stamping we are focusing on the new dies and folders in the 2013-2014 catalog. There are a lot of new things that will only enhance your creative abilities.


This card is all about the hexagons.  I embossed the vanilla piece of cardstock with the hexagon folder and then embossed a second piece of vanilla, also with the hexagon folder and then I cut the inside of several hexagons out of the second piece so I could emboss them with the perfect polka dot folder (wanted to carry through the polka dot theme).

For the little butterfly, I stamped the polka dot hexagon from Six-Sided Sampler and then used the bitty butterfly punch so my butterfly matched the "flower" that I made using all hexagons.

Don't forget to head over to the Sisters in Stamping blog for more ideas using new big shot items.

Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamps: Six-Sided Sampler
Ink: Black Staz-on
Paper: Very Vanilla, Basic Black Cardstock & Modern Medley Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Paper Snips, Big Shot, Hexagon Embossing Folder, Hexagon Punch, Itty Bitty Butterfly Punch, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals, & Snail Adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment