Friday, May 31, 2013

A Little Peek Into the New Catalog

Hello Stamping Friends,

Today at Sisters in Stamping we are doing a little peek into the new catalog.  You do know that as of 2:00 PM (eastern time) today it is live and you can begin ordering from it, right?  It is packed full of greatness. I promise you will love it. Everyone who has seen it so far has said how many awesome new things are in there.  (Stop by tomorrow between 2 and 5 PM to get your own copy of the 2013-2014 Catalog)

Here is my peek for you.  I used a couple of new products as well as two new stamp sets on this one little card. Pretty amazing how you can pack so much into one simple card, isn't it?  The greeting is from a new hostess set. I can see this one getting lots of use all year long. I'm telling you, you are going to want to host your own workshop so you can get your own Express Yourself stamp set.

 
I used the brand new washi tape underneath my flowers. So quick, easy and totally fun looking. I also made some little clay flowers (which are so light and you would think they add a lot of weight to your card) to put in the center of the stamped/punched out flowers. To color the clay flowers, I mixed some rubbing alcohol and drops of reinker in a spritzer and then sprayed them.
 
Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamps: A Round Array, Express Yourself
Ink: Black Staz-on, Melon Mambo, & Daffodil Delight
Paper: Whisper White & Gingham Garden Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Simply Pressed Clay, Buttons & Blossoms Simply Pressed Clay Molds, Melon Mambo Reinker, Stampin' Spritzer, Dimensional, Gingham Garden Washi Tape, 7/8" scallop circle punch, Glue Dots, Snail Adhesive, and Alcohol (the rubbing kind, not the drinking kind)


No comments:

Post a Comment