Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hello Stamping Friends,

Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you are definitely telling those you love that you love them a little more today. Although you should tell them all the time and not just on Valentine's Day.  I told you I would share Jonah's valentine's with you a while back and here they are. Ready for your viewing pleasure.

 
They are the perfect valentine's for a little boy named Jonah.  I mean, really, Jonah and the whale.  I found whale chalk on clearance at Walmart right around the time that the Oh, Whale set came out.  How perfect is that?  I know, it's perfect!

 
These were a team effort between Jonah and I. I decided to use the heart framelits and he picked the colors.  We even worked together cutting, stamping, dazzling detailing and packing the bags. Yes, 24 valentine's all made last night with some time to even spare.

 
A little blurry, but here's one of the individual ones.


Here's the back side of the hearts. Jonah hates writing his name over and over so a few years ago we bought a personalized stamp with his name. Quick and easy, guess I trained him pretty well too.

 
Just a quick picture of the chalk for you. Behind the chalk we put some sparkly smile face stickers.


And here's his teacher's gift. A heart shaped bowl filled with blue and silver Hershey kisses. I love how her gift matched the valentine's. Perfect, isn't it?

 
Just another view of the bowl of chocolates. Can never get too many pictures of chocolate in my opinion.
 
Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamps: Oh Whale & a personalized name stamp
Ink: Baja Breeze, Midnight Muse & Raspberry Ripple
Cardstock: Midnight Muse, Raspberry Ripple, Whisper White
Accessories: Big Shot, Heart Framelits, Paper Snips, Dimensionals, Dazzling Details, Cello Bag, Googly eyes (retired)
 
Happy Valentine's Day!

See you tomorrow for Fabulous Friday with Sisters in Stamping.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment