Friday, January 25, 2013

Everything a Valentine Should Be

Hello Stamping Friends,

Are you staying warm?  It's sooooo cold here in NEPA. My kids have had a delay everyday this week. They are loving this week and not complaining at all. In fact, Jonah said to me this morning that it is a miracle. He's sad, right?  NOT!!!!!

Anyway, thanks for stopping by again for another Fabulous Friday with the Sisters in Stamping.  This week we are focusing on Valentine's. Valentines' Day is only a few short weeks away so it's definitely time to start thinking about your special Valentine and the special card that you are going to make for that Valentine.

 
I went with everything that I thought a Valentine should be when I was a young girl. Lace, hearts, ribbon, ruffles, sparkle, flowers and lots of pink and red. Doesn't that cover everything a Valentine should be?  Well, that's what I thought (and who am I kidding, I still think that) when I was a little girl.  So, when I set out to make this week's card, that's exactly what I went for. All of it. Thank goodness, Stampin' Up! came out with the Artisan Kit in the Spring catalog. It had just about all the things I wanted right there in one package. And you know what's even cooler, I didn't use any stamps or ink on this card but I love, love, love the way it turned out. What do you think?
 
Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamps: None
Ink: None
Paper: Whisper White, Primrose Petals & More Amore Specialty Designer Series Paper, Silver Glimmer Paper
Accessories: Artisan Embesllishments Kit, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive, Paper Snips, Sticky Strip, Small Heart Punch
 
Don't forget to head over to Sisters in Stamping for more Valentine card ideas.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment