Thursday, October 18, 2012

Hello Frankie

Hello Stamping Friends,

Hope you are having a great week.  Today I'm sharing with you another one of the project's that all attendees to the Halloween treat class made this past Sunday.  If you're keeping track this is the third one that I'm sharing with you, so that means there's two more waiting to be shared, so keep coming back to see when I share them.

 
I can't tell you enough how much I love the fancy favor box. It is so versatile which makes it a must have to add to your big shot collection. Isn't it fun made into a Frankie for Halloween? Just think, you can make a pilgrim, turkey, snowman, santa and that's just for the few upcoming holidays. I'm sure there's more, too, because that was just off the top of my head.


Add a couple of punches to make some eyes and eye lids, a button nose and a squiggle mouth with a Stampin' write marker and there you have it, Frankie ready to be filled with some great treats for your special trick or treaters.
 
Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamps: None
Ink: Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker
Paper: Garden Green, Basic Black, & Whisper White Cardstock
Accessories: 1 1/4" circle punch, 1" circle punch, 3/4" circle punch, 1/2" circle punch, neutrals buttons, dimensionals, snail adhesive, sticky strip, fancy favor box die and big shot

No comments:

Post a Comment