Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween

Hello Stamping Friends,
 
Just wanted to drop in with a quick Halloween card for you today.  I've been wanting to make this one for awhile and I figured time is certainly not on my side so I better do it today.  Isn't it fun and creepy all at the same time?  I saw someone else do something similar and loved it. A jar full of eyeballs on Halloween is just pure awesomeness.
 
 
Hope you are all safe this Halloween.  We still aren't back to school because much of our district is still without power.  Fortunately enough, we never really lost power here at the Yurkanin's, just blinked on and off a bunch of times on Monday night but that was all.  We were very fortunate with this storm and I pray for all those that have been affected by it.
 
Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamps: Perfectly Preserved
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Very Vanilla & Basic Black Cardstock & Houndstooth and Scaringbone DSP
Accessories: Big Shot, Chevron Embossing Folder, Scissors, Basic Black Satin Ribbon, Snail Adhesive, Googly Eyes (and other non-SU googly eyes in different sizes), dimensionals, and mini glue dots.


No comments:

Post a Comment