Friday, October 26, 2012

Fab Friday Framelit Style

Hello Stamping Friends,

Welcome to another Fabulous Friday with the Sisters in Stamping.  This week our challenge was to use the fabulous framelits.  I am so excited about the framelits. There's so many options it's simply unbelievable.  Check out today's card for a small idea into what I'm talking about.

I am in Christmas mode these days and have been loving the cards that I've been making.  So, of course, I went right to Christmas stamps for this card too.

 
It's a simple yet elegant card using the Evergreen set. I love the two greens together for this card.  It's hard to capture the tulle ribbon like it looks in real person.  It's really is a pretty card.  I used the large framelit from the apothecary set and then just cut off the bottom point.  This framelit is symetrical but I changed the look with one snip of the scissors. Don't forget to check out the Sisters in Stamping to see other framelits in action.
 
Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamps: Evergreen
Ink: Certainly Celery, Garden Green & More Mustard
Paper: Garden Green, Certainly Celery & Very Vanilla
Accessories: Big Shot, Apothecary Framelits, (Embossing folder from Holiday catalog, can't remember name right now, I'll change it later), Piercing Essentials pack, paper piercer, piercing mat, crumb cake tulle ribbon, crumb cake seem binding, snail adhesive, & dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment