Sunday, October 28, 2012

A Little Fall Treat

Hello Stamping Friends,

I just want to send a huge thank you to out to all of you that have emailed or I've talked to this week that are praying for my family through this transition time of our lives.  It means more than words can every express. I am thankful for all that we have and know that God will continue to provide for us. We just need to be patient and pray. 

Today's project was part of the Halloween/Fall treats class I held a couple of weeks ago.  This was a bag of popcorn that was closed with a fall leave decorated clothespin magnet. See that, a gift inside a gift. How awesome is that?

 
These little bags are so cute. I think this was my favorite treat project of that class.  I can just see setting a table with all of these. Oooo, just had an idea, wouldn't they be neat as nametags at your Thanksgiving Dinner Table?  Instead of using just for you on the little tag put each guest's name on it.


A close-up of the clothespin. I love the glimmering acorn. It adds the perfect finishing touch to an already adorable project.
 
 
And a back view of the clothespin with the magnet on it. 
 
Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Versamark pad, Early Espresso
Cardstock: More Mustard, Riding Hood Red, Cajun Craze, Garden Green, Sahara Sand, Early Espresso, Champagne Glimmer Paper, and Orchard Harvest Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Big Shot, Autumn Accents Die, Glue dots, dimensionals, Early Espresso stampin' write marker, gusseted bags and self adhesive magnet.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment