Friday, September 14, 2012

Ready to Scrap?

Hello Stamping Friends,
 
Time for another fabulous Friday post at Sisters in Stamping.  I can't believe it's Friday again.  The weeks are just flying by.  I have been busy keeping up with business and the kid's school activities that I just don't know where the time ends up going.  I do hope you are enjoying the regular postings here on the blog. I sure hope to continue to be able to keep up with it.
 
This week at Sisters in Stamping we are sharing back to school scrapbook pages with all of you. I decided to pull out the MDS (My Digital Studio) for you.  Well, you got me, it wasn't that difficult to pull it out since it's right on my computer.  I even made it easier to complete this page by using the To the Nines Digital Template.  The layout and colors were already done for me. Isn't that just the coolest thing ever?  I do think I will be purchasing more of these awesome little templates for MDS.
 
 
However, I did enhance this page with my own journaling, added the journey definition stamp from the by definition brush set and added the numbers 1-0 over the circles that showed 2010 to cover up that year since it is 2012.  Funny thing, looking at the pictures of the boys now on the page makes me giggle. Jonah looks like a giant and Noah looks kind of little (and he's 7 years older than Jonah).  Guess that's what happens when there's 2 hours between school photos. Can't remember how close or far to go. LOL
 
Don't forget to head over to Sisters in Stamping for more back to school scrapbook ideas. They aren't all digital either.  Remember the cool thing about digital is that you can create it on the computer to your liking and then if you are a tradionalist you can recreate it with paper.  You can try MDS free for 30 days, head over to my website for more information on that.
 
 

Don't forget there are only 2 days left of the Spooktacular Howl-o-ween special for joining the Stampin' Up family and my team.  Hurry up, head over to my website to CLICK JOIN NOW and get $185 worth of products for only $99. 

No comments:

Post a Comment