Friday, September 28, 2012

Have you Pierced Lately?

Hello Stamping Friends,

Welcome to another Fabulous Friday posting with the Sisters in Stamping.  This week we are sharing with you projects that use paper piercing on them.  I love the way this card turned out.  I think hot air balloons are so cool. Never been in one, but sure would like to. Guess that'll be on the bucket list now.  Hope being that high in the sky won't be too scary for me, lol. With that said of course I loved the You're Amazing stamp set and the coordinating designer series paper, World Spectacular.

 
I used the apothecary accents framelits after I stamped the Happy Birthday greeting.  I then used the Essentials Paper Piercing pack to pierce around the edge of the framelit. It adds the perfect finishing touch.  I love the new piercing packets so much.  Did you happen to see there's one in the holiday catalog too that coordinates with even more great framelits and stamp sets?  Go check it out.
 
Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamps: You're Amazing
Ink: Island Indigo
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, & Island Indigo, World Spectacular Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive, Paper Piercing Tool, Stampin' Pierce Mat, Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack, Paper Snips
 
Don't forget to head over to the Sisters in Stamping blog for even more great ideas using the new piercing tools.
 
Also, don't forget there's still a few days for my special. Click HERE for all the details that were posted yesterday about it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment