Saturday, August 11, 2012

Never too many Birthday cards

Hello Stamping friends,

Today I am finishing the parade of display samples cards using the You're Amazing stamp set.  This is the last card/project that I made for the convention display boards with this set.  It is a pretty simple card that can be used for any birthday you have coming up.  I love the colors and texture on this card.

This card isn't full of frills but it is really nice. Or so I think so anyway. Again, change the colors and you have a whole different looking card. I'm telling you, I am really loving the simple looking cards lately.  Although I can promise you, I also love the cards full of details. Guess, I'm not picky, I love it all.

Isn't it amazing how different all six of these projects turned out. It was challenging to create them but I enjoyed every minute of it. And I'm extremely please with how they all turned out. Remember I have 18 more display samples to share with you so I hope you are ready and stay tuned to see all of them. 

Stamping Supplies:
Stamps: You're Amazing, Distressed Dots Background
Ink: Marina Mist
Cardstock: Marina Mist, So Saffron, Certainly Celery, & Whisper White
Accessories: Big Shot, Chevron texture embossing folder, 3/4" circle punch, 1/16" circle punch, subtles brads

No comments:

Post a Comment