Sunday, August 26, 2012

DayDREAM Medallion Banner

Hello Stamping Friends,

Today begins the next series of projects that I created for Stampin' Up!'s convention in July for the display boards. This series of fun is brought to you by DayDream Medallion stamp set. Hope you enjoy all that I have to share.

This is the 3D item I made using the Daydream Medallion set. It's a fun banner that would be a great addition to any room (especially my purple stamp room, too bad I only made one and sent it in to Stampin' Up!).  We all need to dream a little and to follow those dreams when appropriate, don't we?


Close up of the first 2 letters of the banner.


Close up of the next 2 letters of the banner.


And the last letter (with the A repeated) of the banner.

For each letter I stamped the largest medallion image on Elegant Eggplant cardstock using Elegant Eggplant ink. Then I stamped on Very Vanilla cardstock with Wisteria Wonder ink with the next size smaller medallion, and finally I stamped on Wisteria Wonder cardstock with Wisteria Wonder ink with the next smallest medallion.  They are all layered together using dimensionals. The letters are from the new Typeset Alphabet Bigz dies. 

The pennants in betwwen each letter are die cut from the Perfect Pennants Bigs XL die using Very Vanilla and Wisteria Wonder cardstock. I alternated the 4 pennants so I could just use the cardstock I already cut and love how it turned out. Two of the pennants I placed the tiny medallion on the top of the pennant and then 2 of them I placed the medallion in the middle of the pennant.

All the medallions were cute using the Floral Frames Framelits. Makes creating this banner so easy.

Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamps: Daydream Medallion
Ink: Wisteria Wonder & Elegant Eggplant
Paper: Elegant Eggplant, Wisteria Wonder & Whisper White cardstock
Accessories: Big Shot, Floral Frames Framelits, Perfect Pennants Bigs XL die, Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder, & Typeset Alphabet bigs dies, Snail adhesive and dimensionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment