Monday, August 13, 2012

Birds of a Feather

Hello Stamping Friends,

I'm back with more convention display samples. The next set that I worked on was Flock Together from the Birds of a Feather product suite.  When I saw the catalog I needed to have this set, so when I found out I needed to make samples using it for convention I was thrilled.  I don't even know why I loved it but that doesn't even matter, does it?

Again, I made 6 samples, 4 cards, a scrapbook page and a 3-D item using this set, so you will get to see all of them. This card was pretty easy to make and I'm thrilled with how it turned out.

Of course, I used the big shot on it. You know it's really difficult for me to create without using it, right?  Besides, if I have a great tool, I should use it. That's my story and I'm going to stick to it. : )


Here's a close-up of the main image. I used the designer frames folder to make the little chicks stand out even more. Friends - there for us when we need them. Just like these two chicks are together and there for each other.

Don't forget there is that awesome special this month for joining the Stampin' Up! family. Need more information, click HERE.  $185 worth of product for only $99. If you're been considering, now's the time to do it. I've been a SU demo for 11 1/2 years and have loved every minute of it. Don't waste another minute, join today.

Stamping Supplies:
Stamps: Flock Together and Sweet Essentials
Ink: Basic Grey, Summer Starfruit & Island Indigo
Paper: Birds of a Feather Designer Paper, Whisper White Cardstock
Accessories: Aqua Painter, Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Designer Frames Folder, Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive



No comments:

Post a Comment