Sunday, June 3, 2012

Weddings are in the Air

Hello Stamping Friends,

It's that time of year, the wedding season.  Lots of brides are finishing up all their last minute details for their big day. Do you have a card ready to give to the bride and groom on their wedding day?  Today I have a card to share with you that is a beautful wedding card that comes together very quickly.


I used the Make a cake stamp set (that you can get free this month if you join my Stampin' Up! family).  This set is so versatile for any occasion that is worth celebrating. Just change up the colors and the design and you can have a card for a birthday, anniversary, retirement, wedding, or shower.  I'm sure there's more too but I'll stop there.

Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamps: Make a cake, Itty Bitty Banners
Ink: Midnight Muse
Paper: Midnight Muse and Whisper White Cardstock and Patio Party Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Dimensionals, Itty Bitty banner framelits, Big Shot, 2 way glue pen and dazzling diamonds glitter

Just a Reminder on how you can get the stamp set and designer series paper FREE:

TAKE THE CAKE PROMOTION

Dates: 1-30 June 2012

Details: During June, new demonstrators not only get to choose the products for their fully customizable Starter Kit (now only $99!), they'll also get products from the brand-new Patio Party Suite for FREE, including the Make a Cake Set, Patio Party Designer Series Paper, and the Patio Party Digital Collection DVD! That's up to $48 in additional FREE products!

Hope you have been inspired with my share for today. Contact me if you would like more information on becoming a part of the Stampin' Up! family. I've been a demonstrator for over 11 years and have loved every minute of it. I'm here to help you along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment