Friday, May 25, 2012

Don't forget 1 Week Left before They're Gone

Hello Stamping friends,

Glad to be back posting for you again.  I know it's been a whole week since I last posted and for that I am sorry.  Long story short, I'm subbing for a kindergarten class until the end of the year and this week just got away from me.  I love being at the school and teaching but I need to readjust things here at home since I'm not home as much and that's taking some time. I'm hoping not to be so long in between again, and in order to do that, I'm going to set up a few posts at a time (when I have a few spare moments) so you won't miss out.

This week at Sisters in Stamping we are sharing some last minute projects that use retiring stamps and accessories so be sure to check out what the other sisters have made. 
Don't forget this is the FINAL week with the 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog, and that means that those stamps and accessories that are on the retiring lists will be gone forever come next Friday (June 1st). If there is anything you want that is on those lists please contact me soon to get those ordered for you or you can just head over to my website and order it for yourself that way, whichever is easier for you.


For my card this week I used the Have a Seat stamp set.  I love this set and will be so sad when it's gone. I don't know what it is about it either.  It's just fun.  Maybe it's that the chairs speak to me about visiting and friendship.  Anyway back to the card, I also used a few of the retiring in-colors, cardstock, ink and ribbons to make this card.  When I was finished creating this one, I loved how it looked. It's kind of funky looking, isn't it?

Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamps: Have a Seat
Ink: Poppy Parade, Concord Crush, and Peach Parfait
Cardstock: Whisper White, Poppy Parade, Concord Crush & Peach Parfait
Accessories: Big Shot, Square Lattice Embossign Folder, 1/2" Stitched Poly Ribbon (Concord Crush & Peach Parfait), Dimensionald & Snail Adhesive

Don't forget to head over to Sisters in Stamping for more cards using retiring stamps and accessories.

No comments:

Post a Comment