Friday, February 10, 2012

Oh How Sweet!

This week at Sisters in Stamping we are showing projects made using products from the Sweet Shop (page 32 -35) product line in the Occasions Mini Catalog.  There are so many great things to choose from: stamps, stickers, desiger series paper, brads, baker's twine, and embossing powder, that, get this, is scented. Three different scents to choose from: vanilla, cherry, and melon.  They smell so yummy.

Get your smell-o-vision ready. Yes, my favorite movie is Willy Wonka so I think you should be able to smell how yummy these powders are.  LOL



I used so many things from the Sweet Shop product suite on this one little card.  I used both the Sweet Cake & the Mouthwatering stamp sets.  I used Lucky Limeade baker's twine.  Of course, the fun Sweet Shop Designer Series Paper was a must for this card.  I also added 2 of the jelly bean brads to the top of the card.  And to top the whole thing off, I embossed the cherries with the cherry embossing powder.  They smell so yummy.  (I guess you will just have to believe me on this one)  So if you were counting that was a total of 6 different items from the Sweet Shop line.  And if you didn't count, yes, you can go back and count now if you don't believe me.

I honestly can't pick just one item from those 4 pages in the Occasions mini that is my favorite.  I think they all work so perfectly together.

Don't forget to check out the Sisters in Stamping blog to see what the other sisters created using products from the Sweet Shop line.

Thanks for stopping by and visiting me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment