Monday, January 16, 2012

Annual Leadership Sale

I am again holding my annual Stampin' Up! Leadership Sale. Place your order today, Monday, January 16, 2012 through Monday, January 23, 2012 by emailing it to me (please do not place order onlines because you will not receive the discount, I need to place orders in order for the discount to be applied) and you will receive the following:

10% off an order over $50 plus one Sale-a-bration item

15% off an order over $75 plus one Sale-a-bration item

20% off an order over $100 plus two Sale-a-bration items

orders over $150 will receive 20% off, and $25 in Hostess Dollars to spend on exclusive Hostess sets or catalog merchadise or a combination of the two (the new hostess plan is awesome, you can receive up to three hostess exclusive sets at the $150 level). Plus a reusable tote bag and 3 Sale-a-bration items. And this order (over $150) will be shipped direct to your door.

Don't forget the Occasions Mini catalog is now available to order from as well. It is jam packed with great new stamps, big shot dies, and accessories.

This special is offered by only me, Rachel Yurkanin, and is not a Stampin' Up! special or good through any other demonstrator.

This is just a little thank you for supporting me throughout the year. I appreciate it and want to give you a little something if you order this week. If you don't have the new catalog in hand yet, head on over to my website, www.rachelyurkanin.stampinup.net, to view both the 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog and the Occasions Mini Catalog online. If you don't already have a catalog, I will get one to you when you place your order this week.

Book a Sale-a-bration workshop for February or March. Dates are filling quickly. A fun girls night in the middle of winter is a sure fire way to curb those Winter Blues. What are you wating for? Tell me which day works best for you and let's get planning.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.


No comments:

Post a Comment