Friday, December 30, 2011

Ready for New

Are you ready for New?  New Year? New mini catalog?  There is so many great new stamps and products in the new Occasions Mini Catalog that we (Sisters in Stamping) decided to give you a sneak peek at some of our favorite new items.

I used the Sweet Cake stamp set along with the Sweet Shop Designer Series Paper from the Sweet Shop Product Suite in the Occasions Mini Catalog.  This card is what I actually used for my son's birthday invitation.  He wanted cupcakes instead of a cake so I couldn't pass up the chance to use some of my new goodies.


I love using Designer Series paper because it makes picking colors to use really easy.  They always go together perfectly and I don't have to worry.

Don't forget to check out the Sisters in Stamping blog for more peeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment