Friday, June 24, 2011

A Little Sneak Peak

This week at Sisters in Stamping we are sharing a little sneak peak with all of you of what's to come in the new 2011-2012 Idea Book and Catalog. I personally am so excited about the new catalog.  There are so many great new stamp sets, wonderful new In-colors (including a much requested lighter purple), fun new accessories and awesome new Designer Series Papers. 

I decided to use one of the new Hostess Exclusive stamp sets called Posy Punch.  It works wonderfully with the Fancy Flower, 1" circle, and the 3/4" circle punches.  This set is going to be so much fun to work with because of how easy it will be to create great looking cards with minimal effort.  You know that's my favorite thing, fast, easy but looks great.


I also used the Flirtatious Specialty Designer Series Paper.  It matches on eof the new stamp sets too.  Wait until you see taht one. One more sneak peek on my card is one of the new in-colors, Calypso coral.  The other color used was Daffodil Delight.

Hope you have enjoyed the sneak peak this week. Don't forget to jump on over to the Sisters in Stamping blog to see a few more sneak peeks.  Want your own copy of the new 2011-2012?  Book your July or August workshop and come to the my annual new catalog open house on Friday, July 8th from 5:30 Pm - 9:00PM at the Sleep Inn in Dunmore.  There will be several make n takes, samples, door prizes and specials for that evening only.  Mark you calendar.  I'll see you there!

Thanks for stopping by again.  See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rachel! I have passed on the Sweet Blog award to you... please visit my blog today to get more details :-)

    Debbie Naylor
    http://unfrogettablestamping.typepad.com/my_weblog/2011/06/sweet-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete