Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas Cards I Received (Part 5)

Here is part five (the final part) of the Christmas cards I received this year. Hope you have enjoyed them and have picked up a new idea or two (heck, maybe even three or four).  Again, thank you to everyone that sent me a card this year.  Christmas time is so special and wonderful for so many reasons and receiving hand stamped cards is just one of the many.


This card if from Debbie Naylor (my fellow Sister in Stamping). FYI: The red glitter ornament was punched from some awesome glitter paper that will be available in January. Isn't it cool?


This card is from Jess Schmitt (a member of my downline group)


This card is from Dianne Stilp (a member of my downline group)

This card is from Marcia Larson

Again, thank you so much for taking the time to think of me and my family this Holiday Season.  I really appreciate the love and support I receive from everyone throughout the entire year. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.  Best Wishes for you and your family in 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment