Friday, December 24, 2010

Some Homemade Christmas Presents

Earlier in December we had our annual demonstrator luncheon for the Yurinkin' Stamp Addicts.  We were fortunate tohave 7 in attendance during this crazy busy month.  More would have liked to attend but had to do other things. We missed everyone not in attendance.

We had a great lunch at Cafe Classico II, swapped Christmas tags, chatted and shared ideas, and had our great homemade gift exchange.  Everyone did a great job and I didn't think it fair not to show you what everyone made.


This is a framed piece of art that I made for the gift exchange.  (See me in the reflection, lol)  It uses the great decor element piece, Jingle all the way.  I wheeled the white mat using the musical note wheel and embossed it in white.  I then created a red mat to lay over the white one.  Once it was all together, I added a large red button with some linen thread threaded through it to the glass of the frame.  Finished with the red striped 1 1/4" grosgrain ribbon.


Maria was the recipient of my gift.  Looks like she likes it.  Hope she will enjoy it for years to come.


Lucia was the next one to open her gift.  She received Dianne's gift of a gingerbread house that will be sure not to crumble letting her use it from year to year.


Here's a close up of the gingerbread house.  Dianne created the candy canes on her own.  Isn't it cute?


Next up is Patti.  She recieved a gift made by my sister, Roxanne.  I think it turned out great.  Roxanne used one of those room freshener little lights (can't remember who makes them) and created her own cover.  It's such a cute little night light.


Here's a close up of it.  Look at all that detail.  Great job, Rox.


Then there's Roxanne (my sister) showing us her gift.  She recieved the gift made by Lucia.  Lucia recovered a memo board with Stampin' Up!'s new fabric.  She used Stampin' Up! ribbon and brads to finish it off.  I love the extra special touch of a few stamped cards to bring it all together.


Here's a close up of the board and the cards. 


Here is Dianne with the gifts she received from Patti.  Looks like Patti had a great time making this perfect desk set. It included a notebook, pen, magnets, desk drawer organizer, stamped tealight candles and a little box to keep those important things in.  It's such a pretty set, I'm sure Dianne will put it to great use.


Here's a close up of Patti's desk set she made.  Very pretty.


Then there's me getting ready to open my gift from Maria.  Can't wait to see what's inside.


Here it is.  A very pretty covered notebook (to keep track of all those Christmas things), a matching pen and what really caught my eye, a bag full of some chocolates.  You know me, stamping and chocolate go hand in hand. That's what I always say anyway.  lol

This week at Sisters in Stamping we are taking a little break, so come back next week for a sneak peak from the Occasions mini catalog and/or the Sale-a-bration Mini catalog.

Hope you enjoyed a little glimpse into some of the fun we have as demonstrators.  You can always join my team to be included in the fun. Contact me for more information.

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas. 

Check back tomorrow to see a special greeting from my family to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment