Friday, December 3, 2010

A Quick and Easy Friday Card

This week at Sisters in Stamping we are focusing on quick and easy Christmas cards for all the procrastinators out there that haven't even set their idea on what their card will look like.  I have actually started my cards but they are no where near finished yet. I also have to order the family photo for it.  Don't worry I will share it with you once they are ready.

For my quick and easy card, I used the Perfect Punches stamp set and the Jolly Holiday Designer Series paper. (BTW, I absolutely love that paper, it is also used on my personal Christmas cards this year).

I used the Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive markers to color the Joy at Christmas scallop stamp.  It's stamped on Very Vanilla cardstock and punched out using the 1 3/4" scallop circle and then used the 2 3/8" scallop to layer it on.  I also punched each scallop with the 1/16" punch on the large scallop circle.  And of course, I used dimensionals to attach the scallop to the card.  You already knew that though, right?

To cover the "seam" between the two different designs of the DSP, I used the Very Vanilla 5/8" satin ribbon.

Definitely a quick and easy card to make if you need to make a lot of them and haven't started yet. Don't forget to check out what the other sisters did.


No comments:

Post a Comment