Friday, August 6, 2010

Fabulous Favors

Friday???? Really????? I just don't understand how the weeks continue to fly.  But good news for you is that it's time for another Fabulous Friday posting at Sisters in Stamping.  This week we are focusing on the Summer Mini catalog.  This is a last chance call to get your favorite items from the Superb Summer Mini Catalog. You have until August 31 to get anything you still NEED to have.

I was doing double duty with this challenge because I needed to do something for Sisters in Stamping and I needed to make party favors for my team BBQ tonight, so I combined both.  Aren't these the cutest little things?



I used the party favor boxes (which come 12 to a pack, 6 of each design) and the Island Floral Die for the Big Shot.  I used colors for the flowers that are found on the boxes, old olive, so saffron, pumpkin pie, rose red, and tempting turquoise. 

I die cut the flowers and then spritzed them with water before crunching them up to give them more texture.  I also used the great new flower brads that you can find in the 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog.  If you are planning any type of party you will want to order several packages of these favor boxes because they make creating fabulous, festive favors very easy.



I just hope my downline love the favor boxes tonight.  Remember to head on over to Sisters in Stamping to see what the other sisters have created using Summer Mini Catalog items.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment