Friday, July 16, 2010

All things new....

and I'm just loving it.  I love getting a box of new goodies to play with. This time of year is especially fun with the awesome new catalog that was released on July 1st.  There are some many fun, great, awesome, tempting, and simply irresistable items that I just want it all.  Of course, I can't have it all right away but I did manage to get some great new things and I'm able to show you them today.

Remember today is Fabulous Friday, so be sure to check out the Sisters in Stamping blog for some more samples using new colors.


Here she is, isn't she a beauty?  I used the new Concord Crush and Pear Pizzazz in colors.  I also used So saffron.  I also used the new embossing folders called Elegant Lines. Don't you just love the embossing folders?  They add so much to a finished project.  For the flowers I used the Floral Fusion sizzlet.  Then I finished the card off with some of the awesome new half back pearls (that are self adhesive, I might add).  The largest pearl was used as the center of the flower.  For the line of pearls at the bottom, I started with the smallest pearl and gradually moved up to the largest pearl.  When you emboss with this folder it embosses circles where the line of pearls is so I just filled them in.



Here's a close up of the area of card with most detail for you to see.

Remember to head on over to the Sisters in Stamping blog for more ideas using new colors.  Next week our challenge is to use the new Hostess Sets so be sure to mark your calendar and check back then.

If you don't have your copy of the 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog, contact me today so you can get it.


No comments:

Post a Comment