Friday, June 25, 2010

Retiring, already???

Well, here we are at another Fabulous Friday posting. This week though is a bittersweet week, the sisters are focusing on Retiring Stamp Sets. Stamps that will only be available for a mere 6 more days. After Wednesday, June 30, 2010, you will not be able to order any of these sets again. Sooooo, if there is one or two or three or more sets you really have to have, you better get them now before it's too late.

I decided to use the set Enjoy Every Moment.  I received this set several years ago for FREE at Stampin' Up!'s annual demonstrator Convention.  I have used it many times before and thought I would give it one last hurrah.  I've used it on scrapbook pages as well as cards.  I love the simplicity of the set and the ease of creating quick cards with it.


This card is for all of you who support me every day, every month, and every year. Year after year. I shout out a big THANK YOU to each of you.  This is also one of the cards that we will be making tonight at my Annual Retirement Open House (5:30 PM - 8:00 PM).  This is a FREE event to all who would like to attend.  Come anytime between the above listed hours.

Back to the card. The following is a list of products I used to create this card.  Hope you enjoy every moment of every day, especially when you are creating.  Have a fabulous day and don't forget to check out the Sisters in Stamping blog to see what the other sisters are saying Goodbye to.

Stamps: Enjoy Every Moment
Classic Ink: Taken with Teal, Pink Passion, and Summer Sun
Cardstock: Whisper White, Taken with Teal, Pink Passion, and Summer Sun
Other: White Satin Ribbon, Paper Snips, Snail Adhesive, and (of course) dimensionals


No comments:

Post a Comment