Monday, June 21, 2010

Colors, Colors, Colors......

There is color everywhere. Every corner we take there is color.  And Stampin' Up! products are no different. There is color all around us in every Stampin' Up! product.  Beginning July 1st, there will be 5 new core colors added to the Stampin' Up! color collections. They are Marina mist, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, and Cajun Craze.  The two cards below were created by my downline, Lucia Behler.  Stampin' Up! sent us a sheet of each of the new colors back in April and I challenged the girls in my downline to create something using the new colors. It was quite a challenge because they only had paper in the new colors and NO ink pads in those colors to help them out.  I think Lucia did a fabulous job on this challenge.


She creatively used punches and the Beautiful Butterflys embosslit to help her out. What's even better is that with the Butterfly embosslit she gets 5 different sized butterflies to use in different projects.  The above card uses one of the smaller sized butterflies and the card below used the biggest butterfly. Amazing how different each card looks too.


Remember there are only 9 days left to get any retiring colors, stamps, or accessories you may want.  And as I'm trying to finish out my year with a bang by earning the 2011 Incentive Trip, which is a cruise to Alaska, I'm offering you a great deal.  Place a $50 order (prior to shipping and tax) and you will receive 10% off your order, a hand-stamped card, and a special gift from me.  The special gift will be some great Stampin' Up! product.  All $50 order will also be eligible to enter my 50/50 board. The 50/50 board is for anyone who places a $50 order. When the board is filled (50 blocks) all names are entered into a drawing for a $50 Stampin' Up! gift certificate from me. This offer is only available through me, Rachel Yurkanin.

Check out the Last Chance Lists by heading over to my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment