Friday, May 14, 2010

Time to Skate

Wanted to post more this week but had a crazy, busy, fun week with other demonstrators. Tuesday night was Dawn Rapsas' Dream Night event where Shelli Gardner, cofounder of Stampin' Up! was there. I helped Dawn get ready for the event and even did a demonstration that evening. I will share more of that with you over the next few days. It was a great time.

But for today, I need to focus on the Sisters in Stamping challenge for this week. We were to use one of the sets from this month's special. I decided to use Extreme Elements (p 81 of the Idea Book & Catalog) and the Star Designer Brads (p 179) on a scrapbook page. Did you remember it is National Scrapbook Month?



I actually took a card that I used for my son's birthday invitation as inspiration for this page. Notice the stamped skater image on the bottom right hand corner is the very similar to the actual invite we gave out.


I used the Varsity Alphabet on our Twill Ribbon to create the title for this page. It gives it a fun look, yet still looks great for a boy page.  Don't forget to check out the May Special. There is a button on the side of my blog. Click on it and it will give you all the details.  Here are the extremely condensed version of the promotion: Purchase one of 11 sets and receive one package of Designer brads FREE.

Now all I need to do is print some pictures of Noah with his new skateboard to fill this page up.


Don't forget to hop on over to the Sisters in Stamping blog to see how the other sisters used items from this month's special.

No comments:

Post a Comment