Saturday, April 3, 2010

Clearance Rack

Stampin' Up! has done it again. They have added many great previously retired items to the clearance rack. For those of you who don't know the clearance rack is a place you must check out on a regular basis through my Stampin' Up! website.

The clearance rack items are discounted from their original selling price. These items are in limited quantity so once they are gone they are gone forever.

This time there are some awesome products on there that I thought I would never be able to get ahold of again. Like my favorite kiwi kiss products. Anyway, go check it out, you will be pleasantly surprised.

All orders for the clearance rack must be placed through an online order through my website. Head on over the the website and click shop now to place your order.










Maybe you should grab a couple of these items to fill your Easter basket with some special goodies just for you.
Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment