Saturday, February 13, 2010

Stampin; Up!'s Love Bots

As I'm sure you are all well aware, tomorrow is Valentine's Day! Well last weekend Jonah and I sat down to create his Valentine's for his friends at school. Boy, was this the easiest year with some of the nicest Valentine's thanks to Stampin' Up! These little Love Bots boxes are in the Occasions Mini Catalog and are just adorable. I even ordered the stamp with Jonah's name so he could "stamp" his Valentine's. The boxes are available in either blue boy bots or pink girl bots. There are 30 to a package but I ordered both because I wanted to give some Valentine's to the "my kids" that I student taught in the fall. So pink were made for the girls and blue were for the boys, of course, right?



Jonah wrote out the recipient's name on each of his boxes after he stamped all of them.



We stuffed the boxes with some individual packages of fun dip (pure sugar to go home to Mom and Dad) and those silly candy bracelets that kids just love. I then tied them all closed with some grosgrain ribbon and attached a Valentine pencil in the ribbon.



Here they are. All 18 of them, done and ready to go a whole 5 days early. And if any of you know me well enough you are in amazement just like I am that I had them done soooo early. lol

The kids and his teacher loved them. I dropped off my Valentine's yesterday to the first grade class and the kids were excited. They had no idea I was coming so it was a big surprise for them. I brought Valentine Jingo (like bingo but they had to solve riddles to put their chip down) and after we were done playing, I told them everyone was a winner and got a Valentine from Mrs. Yurkanin.


No comments:

Post a Comment