Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Coffee Time


Today's card is a fun card I've created with last year's (retired) in color's. You can easily swap the colors out and create this card with your favorite colors. I personally love the "coffee stained" cardstock. The set, Sip by Sip (114303), is still availabe but you won't find it in the catalog, it is on the dormant list. I thought this would be a good card for today because I think I'm going to need a lot of caffeine to get me through today at school.

Yesterday was my first day of student teaching and one of the first things I experienced was that we (my co-op teacher and I) have to move the classroom today because they are replacing the rug and putting in tile. I think I'm going to experience it all in the next few months. Yesterday was a good day though and I do look forward to going back today and see what it brings.
Funny story for you. Jonah is in kindergarten at the school I'm student teaching 1st grade at. Both grades were outside in the afternoon and I thought he didn't notice me at all. Made me feel good though because I felt he was really enjoying himself and was okay. When the kindergarten class was going in he came up to me and gave me a hug. So when I got him at the end of the day, I said to him, "You were having so much fun you didn't even see Mommy outside." His response, "I saw you Mommy, I just didn't want to see you. I was having too much fun." I felt the love. lol Honestly though I'm glad he's loving school that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment