Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Black Friday to all of you. Don't forget there's some great specials on my website for some awesome presents up to 50% off.

This week over at Sisters in Stamping we were to use a Simply Scrappin' Kit. So I decided this explosion photo box was the perfect thing to show you. It is completely made from half of a Simply Scrappin' Kit. So from one kit you can make 2 boxes. One for a gift and one for you to keep.


The above photo is of the box closed. So imagine the recipient's surprise when they open it and they see all the pictures waiting for them.

This is the box with the lid off. See the three layers of boxes inside of it. There is room for at least 20 pictures. These make great gifts for teachers, grandparents, friends, aunts, uncles, or anyone else you want to give a unique gift to.


I've done this class a few times and people love it every time. I will be offering this class again after the new year so be watching my class schedule for all the specifics.

Remember to stop over at the Sisters blog to see what the other sisters created this week.

The great sale ends Monday so be sure to place your order today. Why would you want to miss out on products up to 50% off? I know I'll be placing my own order.

No comments:

Post a Comment