Thursday, August 27, 2009

Another crazy day in the Yurkanin household. Can you say Calgon take me away? That's how I'm feeling about now. I was at the doctor's with Jonah today and he has strep throat. So he is on another antibiotic. Plus just still working on all that needs to be done when a teenager has a car accident. I'm looking forward to this weekend's getaway with my beau. Just him and I. I can't wait.


Enough about my life, only because I want to escape from it right now. So on to something you really come here for, stamping. This card was one I designed for a shoebox swap I attended at convention that was hosted by Dawn Rapsas (our #1 Demonstrator for the year. Yeah Dawn) We needed to make 30 of these in advance and then take supplies all cut and ready to go for 26 people to create it there that night. Not that I want fall here yet because summer just arrived a few weeks ago but I love the fall leaves and the colors on this card. The tearing of the edges of the cardstock definitely adds to the "feel" of fall, in my opinion.

Ingredients for this card:
Stamps: Falling Leaves & Bright Blessings Jumbo Wheel
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Not Quite Navy, & Ruby Red
Paper: Very Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Not Quite Navy & Ruby Red
Other: Gold Brads, Jumbo Wheel Handle & Navy Grosgrain Ribbon

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment