Saturday, April 14, 2018

Stamper's Dozen Spring Blog Hop


Hello Stamping Friends,

Welcome to another Stamper's Dozen Blog Hop. Spring is finally here in Pennsylvania (it won't be warm for long, temps are going to drop again but we are enjoying it while we can). Our theme this month is Spring. Couldn't be more welcome in my opinion. 


I used the Sharing Sweet Thoughts stamp set (which supports Ronald McDonald House Charities when you purchase it) for my card. This is a retiring stamp set so get it now before it's gone. It's such a cute set that you can do so much with. Check it out.

Using the Fresh Floral Designer Series Paper Stack made for a quick and easy yet pretty background for my card. Of course, I used my absolute favorite color (I'll be so sad once it says goodbye next year since it's an in-color), Lemon Lime Twist. I love it. So cheerful. And it matches my car and that's reason enough to use it. 

Spring is a time for all the little creatures you haven't seen in months to come alive again. Ladybugs always make me smile and these two little one just look like they are having so much fun crawling about in the fresh, bright green grass.

I used the always here for you sentiment, which is great for so many different occasions to let someone know you are thinking of them and there whenever you need them.

Don't forget the retirement list is out. You can check it out HERE 

Have fun hopping and checking out all the great Spring ideas. Thanks for stopping by. See you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment