Friday, June 23, 2017

Time to Party with Some Balloons

Hello Stamping Friends,

Welcome to another Fabulous Friday with the Sisters in Stamping. This week we are sharing cards with balloons. After all, what's a party (specifically a birthday party) without balloons? Balloons are so cheerful, fun and festive. And of course, Stampin' Up! has plenty of balloons for you to choose from to make some awesome projects.


I used the Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set and the Happy Birthday thinlits die to make this card. And by no surprise at all I used the awesome new color:  Lemon Lime Twist. It's my all time favorite. I mean I do have a car in this exact color scheme and I absolutely love my car. It's so fun. (except there's no hiding, everyone knows it's us because there aren't too many of them around the area.

Anyway, back to the card. Notice the background on the card is a bunch of different festive, birthday type greetings. They are all found in the Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set. I DID NOT randomly stamp them all over the white cardstock. I used a large clear block and arranged each individual saying on the block to make my own background type stamp. Then I just stamped it twice on the cardstock. Way better than stamping each one individually. Try it out, you'll like the ease of stamping like this.

Once I stamped the "background" I stamped the flower stamp randomly all over in black.

Don't forget to head over to Sisters in Stamping to see more party balloon ideas.

Thanks for stopping by, see you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment