Sunday, May 14, 2017

Ready for Some New Toys?


Hello Stamping Friends,

Happy Mother's Day to all my stamping companions. Hope your day was fantastic. We had a good day here at the Yurkanin's. A soccer game and time with extended family. Today is also a blog hop with Stamper's Dozen. This month snuck up on me pretty fast. It seems like I just did a post for Stamper's Dozen. Lucky for you we are sharing some great samples today that feature new product and stamps that will be in the upcoming catalog that will debut in June.


These little piggies are so adorable. And the saying..... it's just amazing. Perfect for Mother's Day. We moms all believe we could do things and so we do. The new little glitter dots are A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!! You will need to get those right away.

The new catalog is full of so many great stamps and fun new accessories. Let me know if you want one. I will have one waiting for you.









No comments:

Post a Comment