Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Hope Is Always a Good Thing

Hello Stamping Friends,

Hot air balloons are so fascinating. They are big, full of color, and gently lift into the sky and glide. Everyone gets a little excited when you see one gliding through the bright blue sky. It is definitely on my bucket list to one day take a hot air balloon ride. My sister in law, Danielle, and I want to do it together. We will, too!

Today's card is honestly a quick and easy card to make. Of course, I love the black and white theme with a pop of pink. I know not all of you love pink but I do. Sorry!


When you first look at the Always an Adventure set you certainly think camping. Tents, trees, trail signs, pond and a bear. But it always fun to look outside the box and see what else you can do with the stamps in any set. I think this card successfully takes you away from the "camping" thought. You probably wouldn't have guessed that the stamps used were from a camping themed stamp set, would you?

Being that you only use two ink colors, one color of cardstock and one piece of designer paper, you can re-create this in a jiffy. I love cards that meet that criteria. Don't you?

Love the saying on this card too. Hope like crazy! We all need to hope like crazy at different times in our lives. 

Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$110.00

No comments:

Post a Comment