Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Black and White with a Pop of Color

Hello Stamping Friends,

Don't have much time today but I'm dropping by quickly to share this fun card with you. It uses the botanical blooms. Remember this set from the 2016 Occasions catalog? It was such a huge hit that it is still available in the 2016-2017 Catalog. If you don't have it you will want to get it and the coordinating framelits because there are so many great projects you can make with it.


I love the black and white on this card and then of course the great pop of color from the leave and the flower. The stamped images really "pop" on the black and white. This card was inspired by another version that I saw somewhere online (sorry, can't remember where at this point) that I tweaked a bit to make it my own. I absolutely love how it turned out.

When I made it at a class, it was one of the favorites of the attendees as well.

Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$110.00
Heat Tool
[129056]
$49.95

No comments:

Post a Comment