Friday, December 2, 2016

Time for an Old Fashioned Christmas

Hello Stamping Friends,

It's the weekend. Woohoo. Any grand plans for the weekend for you? I have a workshop tomorrow, which I can't wait to see those ladies. I also laugh a lot when I'm with them. And then we will finish Saturday off the usual way, down at Riverfront Sports Complex watching Jonah play some soccer. Sunday seems to be a FREE day. I'm not sure I'm going to know what to do.

Today with the Sisters in Stamping, we are sharing with you some old fashioned Christmas cards. This card was made using the Outdoor Adventure stamp set. Who would have thought you can make a Christmas card using that set? 


This card uses minimal supplies and has minimal stamping. Perfect for when you need to make a lot of cards with minimal efforts. It's a simple little card that takes you back to simpler times in life. I think it's still a beautiful card and has a lot of character.

Don't forget to head over to Sisters in Stamping for even more great Old Fashioned Christmas card ideas.





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment