Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Happy Day Before Thanksgiving

Hello Stamping Friends,

Happy day before Thanksgiving to you. I'm sure you are busy, busy, busy today getting ready for the big turkey day tomorrow. I know I will be going non-stop, especially once I get home from school today. Baking, prepping food, cleaning, the list goes on. Although, I'm pretty sure most of you will have identical lists as mine.


Just a quick drop by today to share a pretty card that uses the basket of wishes stamp set to make a cute basket of sunflowers card. The designer series paper, Playful Palette had the perfect green paper for how I wanted this card to look. I like the look of this card with the elements offset instead of centered. What do you think?

The In-color lace doilies were the perfect touch too. I colored the basic Rhinestones with a permanent marker to get them "gold."

I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving tomorrow. Enjoy each other, that's what holidays should really be about.


Don't forget about the great Online Extravaganza going on through Monday. Deals are everywhere.


And the 25% off sale on these stamp sets. The stitched framelits have been so popular that we can not order them right now. They will be available again soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment