Friday, June 19, 2015

In Colors Make Their Debut

Hello Stamping Friends,

Today is a great day at the Yurkanin house. My oldest son, Noah, is graduating high school. Although, I'm sad my baby is growing up, I'm so excited for him and the bright future ahead of him. I'll share some pictures tomorrow.

Today with the Sisters in Stamping we are sharing the new in colors. I made a notecard using two of the new in colors, cucumber crush and delightful dijon. I love the note book paper background stamp. I will be using it a lot, I promise.


These notecards would be great to make for some teachers for back to school gifts. You can even get started making them now and not rush when school begins. All you would need to wait for is to see which teacher you will be making them for so you can stamp the letter. The rest can be done.



Here's a bookmark that uses all of the in colors.
H - cucumber crush
E - Delightful Dijon
L - Watermelon Wonder
L - Tip Top Taupe
O - Mint Macaron

Don't forget to stop on over at Sisters in Stamping to see some other projects with the in colors.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment