Friday, February 20, 2015

Celebrate With Me

Hello Stamping Friends,
 
I'm so excited to be sharing with you my celebration. Today, is  my Stampin' Up! anniversary. That's right, a mere 14 years ago, I joined the Stampin' Up! family (just for the discount, mind you). I honestly thought within a year I would give it up because I would have all that I wanted and wouldn't NEED anything else. Well, obviously, that didn't happen. I've met so many wonderful people from across the country all because of it. My life is enriched so much more because of my experiences as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.

I have wonderful new friends, both customers and demonstrators. I get to travel the country, sometimes even for absolutely FREE. I always learn the latest and greatest stamping techniques that I get to share with you. I have the opportunity to preorder new products before the general public (and that's always fun). Often, I get FREE new products. I earn a some extra income for my family, which I always call our "fun" money. I've achieved numerous different awards that Stampin' Up! has offered. All of this because of some stamps, ink and paper.
 
Fourteen years ago I never in my wildest dreams would have thought Stampin' Up! had the ability to change my life in the way that it did, but I am so grateful I took the chance. Just think, if I never took the bait, I wouldn't have met you. (insert sad face)
 
To help me celebrate this milestone, I am offering a special to you as a thank you for keeping me around all these years.
 
Place an order today, Saturday or Sunday to take advantage of this deal.
 
For any order $50 you will receive FREE SHIPPING (plus don't forget it's Sale-a-bration so you will get a FREE item from the Sale-a-bration brochure)
 
For an order over $100 you will receive a 15% discount (and 2 Sale-a-bration items)
 
For an order over $150 you will receive a 20% discount (and 3 Sale-a-bration items plus hostess benefits) (BEST DEAL)
 
However, if you want to enrich your life even more, consider becoming a demonstrator today. Whether you just want the discount on great products, to earn a little extra income, travel the country going to different Stampin' Up! events, or make a business from this papercrafting hobby, you won't be sorry you joined my team.

We have fun demo gatherings each and every month that you would be able to be a part of. You would get a discount every time you placed an order. You can preorder new products before anyone else. You're life will be changed for the better. I promise you. It's a great thing. 

All of that for only $99. Plus for that $99 you can select $125 in merchandise (anything you want) and either 2 FREE Sale-a-bration items or any kit you find in the Occasions catalog for FREE. That's a lot of goodies for $99 (plus tax) Even a sweeter deal than my offer if you purchase $150. Have questions, let me know. I'd love to share with you this wonderful experience.

 
Again, thank you for being a wonderful part of my Stampin' Up! journey. Can't wait to see what the next 14 years bring in this adventure.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment