Friday, October 3, 2014

Registration Deadline Extended for Holiday Home Class

Hello Stamping Friends,

I'm offering a last chance registration for my Holiday Home Stamp of the Month class this Thursday evening. You will be making 3 cards for different occasions, a canvas bag filled with 6 Christmas tags ready for your gift giving this upcoming Christmas season.

Here's a sneak peak at what you will be making at the class. I know, I don't normally offer sneak peaks but these are so adorable, I just can't resist.


The class is Thursday, October 9, 2014 at 6:30 pm. Cost of the class is $25 for just the stamp set and $40 for the bundle (includes the stamp set and the coordinating framelits).

You must register by MONDAY, OCTOBER 6, 2014. Deadline was extended so if you missed the deadline you are in luck because you still have time.

The picture really doesn't do the projects justice. They are great in person.

Once you have the set, you will find many great samples and ideas on Pinterest. I have a board dedicated just to Holiday Home so search for me on Pinterest to see more ideas using this great set.

Call or email to register for the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment