Saturday, August 2, 2014

It's a Blooming Good Day

Hello Stamping Friends,

Happy Saturday to you. I really can't believe August is here already. Why, oh why, does the summer months fly right by us and the winter months drag on and on? I am going to make the most of this month and enjoy each and every day. I challenge you do to the same.

This is a card I created for a workshop for a great group of ladies. They always ask me to show certain products or projects and for this one they asked to see the photopolymer stamps. I love this new stamp set and think it's totally awesome there are framelits to match. You all know I love cutting things out for my cards, so the framelits are a great addition for me. I get to have cut out images with little effort on my end. Win-Win for me.

 
Each layer of each flower is stamped separately onto whisper white cardstock and then each one is cut using the coordinating framelits. Of course, each layer is attached together using (my favorite) dimensionals. You knew that already though, right? A card without dimension, needs no mention. (Haha, I just came up with that. I think it may just have to be my new motto)
 
I used a Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker to draw the squiggle lines around the card. I love how it brings the whole card together.

 
Don't forget about this month's Big Shot Promotion.
 
 
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment