Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Terrific Tuesday Updates (So Much Happening)

Hello Stamping Friends,

Just wanted to drop by and let you know about all that's happening here in the Stampin' Up! world. There's so much going on and I don't want you to miss out on any of it. So bear with me while I tell you all about it. At the end of this post is a great project too. So keep scrolling.......

First up, some great new digital downloads for My Digital Studio. Don't have time for stamping and scrapbooking, then this is the program for you. You can download a trial version for FREE HERE.

 
Are you a My Paper Pumpkin subscriber? This is a great kit for $19.95 (+tax) that is delivered to your door each and every month. You can put your subscribtion on hold at any time, too. Well, the photo below is some past My Paper Pumpkin kits that are available to any current subscribers. Not subscribed? No problem SUBSCRIBE HERE now and you can also order these past refills. Don't forget to select me as your demonstrator.


 The Clearance Rack has just been updated. Great products (punches, dies, ribbon, stamps and so much more) at a savings up to 80% off original catalog price. Head over to my online store to place your order or contact me and I can help you.

 The Hip Hip Hooray Card Kit is a great kit for those of you with little time on your hands but you want to be crafty. Supplies in the kit to make 20 cards and envelope for ony $19.95 (+shipping and tax).

And let's not forget that Tuesday is the day that the Weekly Deals are always released. Check out the deals below. These are some great items that are on sale this week. This is available until Monday evening, so don't delay, get that order in today.
 
And now for the project I promised you. A beautiful "LOVE" banner. It is the month of love and who can't use a little more love each and every day?
 
 
I love banners because they easily change the look of an entire room. Just hang it up and you're good to go. I used the now retired canvas banner pieces to make this kit. I actually do a banner class each and every month using these pieces so you can have a collection for every holiday or occasion.

 
Just a close up of the heart on the banner. Each of the small red hearts were embossed with a different folder. Great way to add some texture and variation to your banner pieces.  Yes, I punched each one of those little circles around the large scallop heart. It may have been tedious but the end result looks great.
 
Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamps: None
Ink: Real Red
Paper: Very Vanilla, Basic Black  Read Red Cardstock
Accessories: Big Shot, Framelits, Stamping Sponge, 1/16" hold punch, snail adhesive, banner kit (now retired), alphabet set for big shot, argyle embossing folder, perfect dots embossing folder, chevron embossing folder, and stripes embossing folder.


No comments:

Post a Comment