Sunday, February 23, 2014

Some Belated Birthday Love

Hello Stamping Friends,

I'm back to share a few more things that I didn't make but received for my birthday. Yes, that was back in January too, but, better late than never right?  I thought you'd see it my way. By belated, I mean, I was late sharing it with you. They were given and sent to me for my birthday. I am so humbled when I receive a card in the mail or a special little gift letting me know someone was thinking of me. So, this year, I have made it a goal to send out more cards than ever before. So far, so good. I've sent out almost 60 cards this year. That's impressive for me. I know it's kind of weird to hear that I don't send out very many cards since that is what I do, but don't worry, that's changing! I know if it means that much to me, than it's going to be special to everyone that I send them to as well.

 
This card was sent to me by one of my stamping friends and club members, Cindy O. I was so surprised and excited when I opened the mailbox and saw the envelope. I knew it was a card and definitely not a bill. Bills don't come in those nice Stampin' Up! whisper white envelopes. I loved the card. Nice, simple, colorful and used the big shot for some texture. Thank you Cindy for thinking of me on a birthday that was a little difficult this year. It meant the world to me.

 
And here is a little gift I received from one of my team members, Maria P., for my birthday. She also knew this year was going to be a difficult one for me and wanted to let me know she was thinking of me.  She wrapped a large Hershey bar in nice cheerful colors and made a cute little tag to coordinate for the wrapped shower gel and lotion.

 
A close-up of the tag because you really can't see all the detail in the first picture. Maria, thank you for thinking of me and making this birthday an extra special one.
 
As always, thanks for stopping by. I'll see you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment