Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Weekly Deals for the Week of January 14 & a Card

Hello Stamping Friends,

Hope you are all doing well. I wanted to drop by today to share with you the weekly deals. Embossing folders, framelits, cardstock and more. These items are on sale for one week only, so place your order with me right away before you need to pay full price.

 
And here's a card for you as well. I think this is a pretty simple yet elegant card that would be great to give to your friends and family for any occasion. You can make a lot of these very quickly, so make some to have on hand at all times. Come on, I know many of you have been in the same boat that I find myself in, needing a special card at the last minute.

 
Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamps: Mixed Bunch, Flower Shop & Gorgeous Grunge
Ink: Coastal Cabana
Paper: Whisper White, Soft Suede, Pistachio Pudding & Coastal Cabana Cardstock & Neutrals Paper Stack (Soft Suede)
Accessories: Paper Snips, Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive, 2 1/2" circle punch, 1/2" circle punch, blossom flower punch, pansy flower punch
 
Don't forget, order your weekly deals by Monday, January 20, 2014.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment