Tuesday, October 1, 2013

A Quick Hello

Hello Stamping Friends,

Dropping in for a quick hello today. Figured this card was quite appropriate for the occasion.  I must tell you, I absolutely love, love, love the Regarding Dahlia set in the big catalog. It is a great stamp set for some quick, easy, impressive-looking, put-together, kind of cards. Got that? I know it was certainly a mouthful.

This was a card the ladies at my stamp-a-stash in August made. (Yes, I know, I know, I'm very late in sharing those cards with you. But, you know the saying, Good things come to those who wait! wink, wink)
 
I used crushed curry here but broaden your horizons and think about all the great cards you can have using all of the fabulous colors Stampin' Up! has to offer without even changing the layout. Simply change the color and get a whole new look. Great card to make a set of 8 or so to give as a gift. The gift-giving season will be upon us in no time and this card will let you make a lot them fairly quick with plenty of time left over to enjoy the rest of the holiday season.
 
You can even change the greeting for a variety of occasions to give the recipient more uses for their cards.
 
Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamps: Regarding Dahlia
Ink: Crushed Curry & Early Espresso
Paper: Whisper White and Early Espresso Cardstock, & Regals Designer Series Stack Paper
Accessories: Early Espresso Stampin' Write Marker, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment