Friday, August 9, 2013

More of My Favorite Product

Hello Stamping Friends,

Can't believe it's Friday again. The time is just moving so quickly. So since it's Friday, you know what that means: it's time for Fabulous Friday with the Sisters in Stamping.  This week we are focusing on some new big shot items. Yes, that is my favorite line we have (well, besides the stamps, but that goes without saying). I used two different products, a embossing folder and some framelits to make this card. Of course, it also uses some cute little pumpkins from the Holiday catalog as well.



The embossing folder I used is called Modern Mosaic, which coincidentally has a coordinating stamp set (I just didn't use it). You know how much I love embossing folders. I honestly think a card isn't finished (well, most of the time) unless there's some texture from a embossing folder somewhere.  I used the Deco Labels Collection Framelits to cut the opening for the cute little pumpkins to pop through.  Look how happy that one little guy is.

I used Stampin' write markers to "ink" up the stamp so I could get it three different colors.  It is all one stamp. The stamp itself is called Halloween Happiness, it is a single stamp found in the Holiday catalog.

Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamps: Halloween Happiness
Ink: Stampin' Write Markers: Basic Black, Garden Green and Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Sahara Sand, Pumpkin Pie, and Whisper White Cardstock & Modern Medley Designer Series Paper
Other: Big Shot, Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder, Deco Labels Collection Framelits, Magnetic Platform, Snail Adhesive, Dimensionals
 
Thanks again for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful weekend. And don't forget to check out the Sisters in Stamping blog to see more great big shot items used to create.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment